From Long Eaton to Glossop, whether you’re having your wedding in the hills of the Peak District or going for something more traditional, whatever food you’re offering your guests it’s got to be impressive and there’s no compromising on that!
If you’ve never gone down the catering route before, there’s a few things you might want to make sure of before you choose your chef, so take a look at our list below and ensure your Derby wedding caterer has these qualities!
13 qualities of a Derby caterer
- They’re great at communication – they listen to your ideas and are happy to discuss plenty of their own too!
- Positive attitude – last thing you want is a misery guts at your wedding!
- Amazing food knowledge – they can do wonders with their recipes – no standard menus here thanks!
- High quality food – it’s your wedding, so it’s got to be something befitting such a special occasion.
- They work well under stress – of course your wedding day has to be perfect, so, when it comes to that sort of pressure, make sure you know there’s going to be no problem there!
- Everyone is singing their praises – there’s a lot to be said for great reviews and a good reputation.
- They’re up to speed on a variety of diets and cultures and can accommodate this into their menu.
- They’ve got the stamina to see the wedding through from start to finish and won’t flag for a second.
- Their time management is spot on – so you can relax in the knowledge that everything is going to happen when it’s meant to.
- They offer great service from the very first meeting – make sure you’re happy with the service they provide and chances are your guests will be too.
- Good in a crisis – so when any problems inevitably arise they’ve got it covered.
- They are imaginative and flexible – because your day is about you and there’s no reason why your catering shouldn’t be either.
- Awesome organisational skills – they know what they’re doing and they know how to do it well. Last thing you want on your wedding day is to be an Event Organiser, so make sure the people you hire know their stuff!
Looking for a Derby Wedding Caterer?
Most of these points should apply to anyone you hire for your wedding, because there’s one thing that remains the same – that it’s got to be perfect and perfect first time.
If you’re looking for a Derby wedding caterer, we’re happy to say that our team take pride in offering all of this in our wedding catering, so feel free to get in touch today to find out more.